This newly built venue in the heart of Northway will really have the flexibility to meet your individual needs Northway Community Hub is a 4 min drive from M5 J9 Junction 9, a 10 min walk from Ashchurch for Tewkesbury Railway Station, a 60-second walk from the No 41 bus stop and a 6 min walk from our nearest supermarket.
What we can offer:
• Main Hall – This large air-conditioned space with access to the gardens via bi-fold doors and is ideal for parties or large group meetings, it has direct access to the kitchen via a substantial hatch and has a maximum occupancy of 150 standing, 90 seated & 80 seated at tables.**
The room measures 9 mtrs sq. and 3.8 mtrs high.
• The Ray Shill Meeting Room – This room is perfect for the smaller meetings or group functions. The room has a maximum occupancy of 60 standing, 40 seated and 30 seated at tables.**
The room measures 7.0 x 4.8 mtrs and is 2.4 mtrs high
* Both the Main Hall and The Ray Shill Room include chairs and tables as part of any hire.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with significant food preparation surfaces and two serving hatches, the kitchen offers – Industrial Lincat electric twin oven with six plate range hob, refrigeration, dishwasher, hand wash station and boiling water tap. • Air Conditioned Atrium – suitable for more informal events.
• A total of 18 secure car parking spaces and 3 disabled bays. Additional parking is situated on public roads.
Available to hire from 0900 – 2230 7 days a week.